Endless Robotics drives technology and innovation to replace inefficient systems, processes and mind-sets. We believe that creating a change is as tough as it is necessary. It requires us to go from imagination to conceptualization, design to development and adoption to finally adaption. We are looking for people who are capable of delivering such changes consistently.
Our R&D efforts span multiple aspects of computer vision, software development, embedded electronics and mechanical design. We work on highly focused verticals comprising of engineers from different backgrounds to deliver robust platforms that are eventually integrated to form complete solutions for the market. If you have excellent technical skills, like to get your hands dirty and want to join our team of crazy roboticists, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Embedded Firmware Engineer:
- Hardware Interfacing – Multiple Microcontrollers & Microprocessors (Arm Cortex M3/4/Arm A8/MSP/ATmega)
- Usage of communication protocols such as CANopen, MODBUS, i2C, Embedded Ethernet,RS-232,RS-485
- Design control of the robot
- Sensor and actuator interfacing
- Programming in environments like RTOS, archlinux, FPGA, bare metal.
- Problem solving in both team setting and individual environment.
- Experience : 2-3 years
- Experience with 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Communication protocols- CAN, RS-232, RS-485, UART
- Control systems, State machines
- Experience with programming in environments like RTOS, archlinux, FPGA programming, bare-metal
- Programming languages: embedded C,C++, shell script, Verilog/VHDL, Assembly language
- DSP & optimization techniques(added advantage)
Electronics Hardware Engineer:
- Design digital and analog circuits
- PCB designing
- Component selection and hardware interfacing
- Hardware integration of industrial actuators, sensors and multiple microprocessors.
- Handle battery powered system and it's management.
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Electronic schematic and PCB designing using Altium/Multisim/Eagle.
- Analog and digital circuit design and integration, Power supply, isolation techniques.
- Experience using oscilloscope, multimeters.
- EMI filter, noise filtering techniques
- Microprocessor hardware integration
- Communication protocols- UART, CANopen, RS-232, RS-485.
- Hands-on experience with industrial Servos, sensors,wireless tech like WiFi, Bluetooth &RF.
Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- 2-5 years experience in design and analysis of mechanical systems
- Deep understanding of machine design, material selection, costing and aesthetic design
- Exposure to robotics/automation.
- Ability to build robots from conceptual to production stage including design, prototyping and testing
- Hands-on experience with PTC Creo or similar CAD/CAE softwares
- Ability to guide team of design engineers on multiple projects
- Self-sufficiency in building and testing mechatronic systems
- Vendor management
- Adequate knowledge in manufacturing processes
Computer Vision Engineer:
- Hands-on experience in different aspects of machine vision such as 3D mapping, motion planning and image processing
- Strong software engineering background, including knowledge of C++, Python and clear concepts in object oriented design
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures relevant to robotics
- Practical experience with stereo cameras and depth sensors, calibrating cameras, sensor fusion for localization
- Comfortable with debugging hardware systems
- Understanding of mechatronic systems is a plus
Business Development Executive
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication abilities
- 2-5 years experience in hardware technology sales/marketing/operations
- Thorough understanding of financial concepts and prudent resource allocation for projects
- Coherence and confidence in presentation of ideas and views to team as well as vendors and customers
- Effective planning of workshops, customer engagement initiatives and product expos
- Knack for comprehending technical innovation and quick development, testing and implementation of appropriate market entry strategies
- Strong work ethic and hands-on independent style of working with minimal assistance on the job
- Experience in civil/construction/realty industries is an added advantage